I am so excited to be back to doing the Life In Bloom link up today! Welcome to those who are new, and to those returning. I have missed seeing your lovely posts and your avatar faces on the screen. Thank you for your comments and facebook messages last week, letting me know you had missed our gatherings here each Thursday.
Please join in…
Sometimes as a blogger it can seem lonely, and you wonder if anyone is really reading what you write. You may feel like what you have to say doesn’t matter that much. And, just about the time you think those things, God brings along a message in the form of a comment, or an email or a friend at church who says they needed to hear what you had to say. That happened to me last week, and it was like a big hug from God saying write on. Like He was saying keep typing, keep writing, keep sharing your home and heart and I will do the rest.
We need you…
If you haven’t had that happen, I am here to tell you that we need your blog posts, your words spilled out from your heart. We need to see you art and creativity in the form of decorating and crafting. Please share with us your talents of homemaking and cooking. This is what a Life In Bloom is about. This is why we gather here, and create this silly thing on the internet called a link party. It’s much more than a link up, it’s a way to join in community across miles of sea and land, and be sisters online sharing life together. And, if you are a non-blogger and just like to read here, have fun visiting the linked up posts. There is a treasure trove full of great bloggers.
Here is how the Life In Bloom link up will work:
1. Link up a blog post from the previous week about any aspect of life, faith. recipes, decorating, etc. Anything that celebrates Life In Bloom!
**Please don’t link up a product to sell, or to an Etsy shop. Please don’t use the link up for soliciting your giveaway. Those links will be deleted.
2. Please visit a few other people in the link up and leave them a comment on their blog. I know it’s easy to just link up and leave. But sometimes as a blogger it can feel as if you are talking to the wall, and it is nice to get a sweet comment from a fellow blogger. Let’s show some love to each other, and make someone’s day!
3. Please copy and paste the code for the Life in Bloom button at the end of your post, or link back with a text link so people can find us here as well. You can find the button code HERE. or scroll down to the bottom right of this page.
4. This is new… From now on, I will be choosing a variety of posts from each week’s party to feature the following week at the link up. So each week we will get to see highlights from the previous week’s link up.
5. If you are new to the Life In Bloom link up please leave me a comment and let me know! I always like to meet new people!
Thank you once again for joining in! God bless you as you celebrate Easter this week. Have a wonderful holiday celebrating, and I look forward to your posts.