Summer is here and as we’re in full swing of sandal and flip-flop season our feet and hands can need some attention. Did you know you can do your own salon style pedicures and manicures at home? Maybe you can’t afford the expensive salon treatments, or just want to save some money. In no time at all you can get your feet and hands looking beautiful for the season’s fun times.
Here are the simple steps to follow to creating your own pedicures and manicures at home. So grab a good movie, a glass of your favorite refreshing drink and gather all your supplies, and get ready to pamper yourself! This is simple and relaxing. What could be better than that?
Supplies you will need for your at-home foot and hand spa treatment
- Plastic tub, or foot spa bath filled with warm water
- Cuticle oil and cuticle orange stick
- Nail polish & polish remover
- Nail clippers, nail file, pumice stone or large exfoliating foot file
- 2-3 Towels (1 dampened and heated in microwave)
- Vitamin E oil or oil of choice, lotion, and favorite essential oils (see more about this below)
- Your homemade homemade lavender scrub or any favorite exfoliating scrub you like.
Easy Salon Pedicures and Manicures At Home
I hope you will try your own salon style pedicures and manicures at home.
Now be sure to grab your favorite flip-flops or sandals, and show off your pretty toes and fingers, it’s time for some fun summer time!