I love finding ways to make fun treats for my kids, and fall is a perfect time to try some new recipes. I came up with these Brownie Autumn Tree Pops on a whim the other day, and they were a big hit!
What You Need:
- Any boxed brownie mix ( I use organic or gluten free)
- Milk chocolate *Sun Drops or fall colored M&Ms
- Round cookie cutter or small jar ring
- Popsicles sticks
How To Make Brownie Autumn Pops
- Mix up your favorite brownie mix according to the box instructions, and right before placing in oven, sprinkle top of brownies with Sundrops or M&Ms. I lightly press them, but do not push them down into the brownie dough. You want the candies to stay on top.
- Bake brownies according to mix instructions to the chewy stage. (do not over bake )
- Let brownies cool.
- Cut brownies into circles.
- Slide Popsicle sicks into center of brownie circle.
- Place in freezer until frozen.
*In our family we stay away from all artificial colors, preservatives, and only use natural sugars. If you have never tried Sun Drops by Sunspire, I highly recommend them, as they are a perfect alternative to M&Ms and are not made with any artificial colors, preservative, or additives, and are sweetened with evaporated cane juice. Sun Drops are sold in the baking aisle where you would purchase other organic bags of chocolate chips. Our local grocery store also sells them in bulk. The Sundrop colors are perfect for fall treats!
*My opinions are my own and I have not been compensated for recommending Sun Drops in this post.